Name or Address Change

If a student undergoes a change of name or address while attending Perry Tech they must notify the Registration Office. Address changes may be made through the student's myPerryTech account. Changes to the student's name will require legal documentation. Approved documentation includes: birth certificate, passport, marriage license, and/or a social security card. For Financial Aid to process a name change, a social security card with the new name will be required. Students must deliver the appropriate documentation and fill out a name change form with the Registration Office to execute the change.