Academic Forgiveness

Students who have interrupted their attendance at Perry Technical Institute and changed academic programs may petition for Academic Forgiveness. Students must complete one quarter of their new program with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 to be eligible. Grades previously earned will still appear on the transcript, but will no longer be included in the grade point average calculation. Students who wish to petition for Academic Forgiveness should submit an Academic Forgiveness Request form to the Registrar’s Office.